Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Heard of Amigo Clicks?

Hi guys, have you heard of Amigo Clicks. I'm sure quite a number of you have not. When I saw this sites, i joined because I was in the process of joining sites to see if they are worth it and invest in them or not worth it and dump them.

So I joined but I had seen someone's website where he said that they had paid him and that eased my skeptism but however I continued with the site however withing three weeks, I reached payout and requested payout and in a few days I got my money. I was stunned because when you see this site it does not look like a paying site. You will understand what I mean.

However, this PTC site gives you more than 100 ads daily and worth from a quater of a cent to one half of a cent so if you are able to click all you can get about 10 cents.

I have not explored this site thoroughly to know other benefits of the site but you can also advertise on the site. Check it out

http://www.amigoclicks.com/index.php?ref=lindiebiz

No comments: